These Keto Blueberry Pancakes are buttery, fluffy, and thick. They’re made with almond flour and each pancake is studded with juicy blueberries. Top with your favorite sugar-free syrup for an amazing keto breakfast treat.
Pancakes are one of my favorite breakfasts and these Keto Blueberry Pancakes are one of the best I have ever made…and I’ve made a lot of pancakes!
Our Blueberry Pancakes are THE perfect weekend breakfast or brunch! Especially when juicy, warm blueberries burst into your mouth with every bite. Golden, crispy edges with soft and fluffy centers, you will love the fresh and juicy addition.
Regular pancakes are made with wheat flour and sugar, so no, your typical pancake is not keto. This pancake recipe however is 100% keto. The almond and coconut flour and the erythritol that’s what make these blueberry keto and low carb.
How to get that flip perfected without creating lopsided pancakes?
Grab a good, plastic spatula and slide it underneath the pancake. Use your WRIST to gently flip them instead of using your whole arm. You’ll know what I mean when you’re in front of your pan ready to flip. THIS makes a HUGE difference. You want crispy, golden edges.
Ingredients to make Keto Blueberry Pancakes
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Almond flour
- Baking powder
- Kosher salt
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon zest
How to make the fluffiest Keto Blueberry Pancakes
I used a non-stick skillet over medium heat and I sprayed it with cooking spray. I used an ice cream scoop to scoop out the pancakes into the skillet. Then I added 5-7 blueberries into each pancake.
When the pancake is slightly cooked around the edges, it is ready to flip!
- Mix almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk thoroughly together in a medium bowl the eggs, almond milk, butter, and vanilla extract. Add lemon zest.
- Whisk in the dry ingredients. Allow the batter to rest for 10 minutes while you heat up a skillet or pan.
- Fold in the blueberries right before cooking.
- Place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Using an ice cream scoop or a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter into the skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until the top begins to darken, flip and cook for 2-3 minutes more. Serve right away with toppings of choice.
How to Store Fresh Keto Blueberry Pancakes
Store the Keto Blueberry Pancakes in a food storage bag. Use one with a zipper seal and remove the air from the bag before placing it in your refrigerator. You can keep the pancakes in your refrigerator for up to five days, microwaving them whenever you feel like having a warm blueberry pancake.
If you would prefer to make larger batches to save them, you can put these pancakes in the freezer. When you store the pancakes in the freezer, they should stay good for up to six months. It is easy to defrost them and reheat them, making them the perfect breakfast treat for a busy morning.