This easy keto low carb zucchini lemon bread recipe is sweet & incredibly moist. You’ll love the light and refreshing lemon taste this bread has! Great for dessert and healthy enough for breakfast or snack.
At this time of the year, I always have much zucchini I needed to use up asap. I have tomatoes, herbs, peppers, cucumbers, some cabbages, and… zucchini. My parents always giving me help with the garden. With my full-time job in school, I don´t have much time to take care of the garden. We always plant zucchini, then we feel like the garden is a success because zucchini always grows really well. Actually, zucchini grows so fast. in one day I have a tiny zucchini and the next there is this gigantic zucchini!!
Last year I made this Chocolate zucchini cake and it became one of my favorite cake. This time I remembered to try a zucchini bread. I combined the lemon flavor with the moistness of zucchini and it really tastes so so good.
Both the bright flavor of lemon and the added texture and moisture of zucchini are delicious and make a yummy combo! This is a delicious cake-like treat that the entire family will love and won’t even guess it’s keto-friendly unless you tell them!
Ingredients to make Keto Zucchini Lemon Bread
- Lemon zest and juice
- Almond flour
- Coconut Flour
- Baking powder
- Sea salt
- Vanilla extract
How to make Zucchini Lemon Bread
- I started by running my zucchini through my food processor to grate it. You can hand grate it as well. Once it was grated wrapped it in paper towels and placed it in a bowl to dry out a little. Set that aside while you worked on the rest of the dough.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Whisk together eggs, vanilla extract, lemon juice, lemon zest, and butter.
- In a separate bowl mix the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking powder, and low carb sweetener. Set aside.
- Fold in the dry ingredients with the wet. Fold the zucchini into the batter and combine.
- Transfer to the loaf pan and bake for about 30 minutes. If it’s browning too much toward the end of bake time, cover with foil. A toothpick inserted in the middle will come out clean when cooked. Place on a wire rack to cool.
How to Store Lemon Zucchini Bread
I stored mine on the counter for 3 days covered. I would store in the refrigerator if you were planning on storing longer. Or you can freeze one for up to 3 months in a sealed Ziploc bag.
This bread is very moist and was good with breakfast or as dessert. You will not believe you are eating something low carb and gluten-free!
I just can’t believe how perfect this lemon zucchini bread is an all terms.
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 150 | Total Fat: 14 g 21 % | Saturated Fat: 7 g 34 % | Cholesterol: 80 mg 27 % | Total Carbohydrate: 4 g 1 % | Protein: 4 g 7 %