|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 1 head red-leaf lettuce chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 cup red cabbage shredded
- 2 tomatoes choped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning store-bought
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- First, make the vinaigrette dressing. Combine all of the ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add all ingredients together in a large bowl, and toss until evenly combined. Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan cheese if desired.