|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
|Passive Time||30 minutes|
- 8 bone-in, skin-in chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt or to taste
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Line the bottom of a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix the paprika, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Add the olive oil to a medium-sized mixing bowl, pat the chicken thighs dry and then add them to the bowl and toss in the oil until they are fully coated.
- Lay the thighs out evenly on the baking sheet, bottom side up, and sprinkle about a third of the seasoning mix evenly over the bottoms of the thighs.
- Flip the thighs over and sprinkle the remaining seasoning over the tops of the thighs. Gently rub the seasoning into the thighs.
- Roast on the bottom third rack of the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the thickest part of the thighs has reached an internal temperature of 165°.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow the chicken to rest for 8 to 10 minutes before serving.