|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
|Passive Time||30 minutes|
- 2 chicken breast diced
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 large head broccoli cut into florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Cut chicken breasts into strips and then cut those into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle lightly with a little salt and pepper.
- Cut broccoli into half florets and leave small ones whole. Dice the ginger and garlic and measure out the sauces.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the broccoli (cut side down) and cook for 2 minutes covered with a lid. This will help to steam the broccoli while also frying the bottom. Uncover, flip over and cook for 1-2 more minutes. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the skillet and cook the chicken for 3 minutes on the first side and 3 minutes on the second side. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Add the butter, ginger and garlic to the skillet on medium-high. Cook for about 1 minute or until it’s starting to turn golden and aromatic.
- Return the chicken and broccoli and pour in the sauces. Stir fry for about a minute together and serve.