|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
|Passive Time||40 minutes|
- 1 cup cooked ham diced
- 1 cup Zucchini shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9" pie plate.
- Place zucchini on a paper towel and squeeze to remove moisture. Combine ham, zucchini and cheddar cheese in a pie plate.
- Whisk eggs, cream and seasonings. Pour over ham mixture.
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean