|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
|Passive Time||25 minutes|
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 10 oz fresh spinach or frozen thawed, drained, excess moisture squeezed
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- Cream Cheese
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella shredded
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- hot sauce
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add spinach to the pot one handful at a time letting it cook down until it is wilted before adding the next handful. Season with salt and pepper. Add crushed red pepper.
- Continue cooking until most of the liquid from the spinach has evaporated, about 3 minutes. Add in the artichokes.
- Reduce heat to low and add cream cheese and mozzarella cheese. Stir until combined and melted, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in sour cream, mayonnaise and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a couple of dashes of hot sauce if desired.
- Scoop in mixture into an oven safe bowl or cast iron pan. Set on top rack of the oven and broil until golden brown and bubbly, about 5 to 8 minutes.