|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
|Passive Time||50 minutes|
- 6 cups grated zucchini (peel and seed zucchini before grating)
- 3 cups low carb sweetener
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 lime juice
- 2 tbsp gound cinnamon
- Peel and seed zucchini. Grate enough zucchini to make 6 cups, loosely packed.
- Place zucchini, cinnamon and sugar in pot and boil, uncovered, over medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the lemon and lime juices. Bring to a boil. Boil, uncovered, 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Skim off, and discard, any foam that may form.
- Pour into hot sterilized jars, leaving ¼” headroom on top of each jar. Seal.
- Leave the jars, undisturbed for 12-24 hours. Remove the rings and test the seals. Label your zucchini bread jam and store it in your pantry.