Keto Lemon Cheesecake is ultra-rich, creamy, and tangy topped with indulgent sugar-free lemon curd. Such a great dessert for spring and summer!
Today I’m bringing you guys some great classic cheesecake recipe. Lemon Cheesecake!!! This easy recipe is completely no bake and requires only 20 minutes of active time from start to finish. But you must make it in advance since it needs to sit at least a few hours or preferably overnight in the fridge to set completely before serving. Also, you can use a square pan instead a springform pan and make lemon cheesecake bars instead.
Keto Lemon Cheesecake is my husband’s favorite dessert. The bright, fresh, and tart lemon flavor complements the tangy cream cheese in the filling so well that it’s truly a match made in culinary heaven.
with Summer coming, I’m in no mood to turn on the oven right now. Even with the air conditioning, a 350-degree oven quickly warms up the house and makes the kitchen too hot to bear. That’s why during the summer months, I try to avoid using my oven as much as possible.
Recently I’ve been avoiding this by keeping my desserts as oven-free as possible and making a lot of refreshing, no-bake desserts. This low carb no-bake lemon cheesecake is my most recent bake-less dessert, and not only does it not require turning on the oven, but it is a perfect refreshing warm-weather treat!
Ingredients to make Keto No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
For the Crust
- Almond flour
- Unsalted melted butter
- Powdered erythritol
- Grated lemon zest
For the Filling
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Unflavored gelatin
- Cream cheese (at room temperature)
- Whipping cream (not whipped)
- Fresh Lemon zest
- Low carb sweetener (or more as per taste)( I used Erythritol)
- Pure Vanilla Extract
How to make Keto No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Mix all the ingredients and press into the springform pan. press with a flat bottomed cup into the bottom and halfway up the sides.
- Pop in the fridge while making the cheesecake filling.
- In a small saucepan add water and gelatin and bring to boiling. Reduce heat to low and stir constantly until gelatin is dissolved. Cool 2 minutes.
- With a mixer, blend cold cream cheese until the mixture has the texture of soft spreadable butter. Add powdered erythritol and vanilla and mix in well.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and mix on low until the batter is well blended. Turn mixer on high and blend until filling is light and creamy and holds a peak.
- Add the lemon juice and zest and mix again.
- Add the gelatine mixture and combine it very well.
- Fill the springform pan with the filling and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Top with lemon slices and raspberries (optional).
HOW TO FREEZE LEMON CHEESECAKE?
Freeze the whole cheesecake: Let the cheesecake cool for about 4 hours. Then remove the ring from the springform pan and wrap the cheesecake with the bottom of the pan in plastic foil twice. Then wrap in aluminum foil twice. Take care that it is completely sealed and no air is enclosed or can come in. Freeze up to 1 month.
Thaw in the fridge overnight. Therefore remove the foil and the plastic wrap and place the cheesecake in an airtight container. Decorate before serving and eat within 2 days.
Freeze single slices: After chilling cut into slices (without toppings) and wrap each slice tightly in plastic wrap twice. Place in freezer bags and squeeze out all the air. Freeze up to 1 month.
For thawing, unwrap the cheesecake and place in an airtight container in the fridge overnight. Decorate before serving and eat within 2 days.
This keto-friendly no-bake lemon cheesecake is indulgently sweet and creamy with a zesty kick of citrus. A crowd-pleasing dessert, this is ideal to make in advance for dinner parties or a decadent weekend treat.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 225 | Total Fat 22 g 34 % | Saturated Fat 6 g 32 % | Cholesterol 29 mg 10 % | Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1 % | Dietary Fiber 1 g 2 % | Sugars 1 g | Protein 5 g 9 %