|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 lb broccolini
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter room temperature
- 3 cloves garlic
- Sea Salt to taste
- black ground pepper to taste
- 1 lemon juice
- Rinse the broccolini well and pat it dry with paper towels or a clean kitchen towel. Cut off the bottom third of the broccolini stems and discard.
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat and add the butter. Saute the garlic until they turn light brown before adding the broccolini. Toss with a spatula to combine well with the garlic.
- Add salt and ground black pepper, to taste. Add a few squirts of lemon juice. Once the stems of the broccolini become tender, remove from heat and serve immediately.