|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
|Passive Time||20 minutes|
- 16 onces baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 1/3 cup unsalted bautter
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped or minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/3 tsp Black Pepper
- pinch of salt
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil with two teaspoons of salt.
- Add the spinach and cook just until wilted, about 1 minute. Drain the spinach in a strainer or colander.
- Rinse with cold water until cool and squeeze the water out of each fistful of spinach.
- Chop the spinach bundles into a 3/4 inch width.
- In a large skillet melt the butter with the garlic and onions. Cook on medium-low for 8-10 minutes or until the onions are translucent.
- Add in the remaining salt, black pepper, and nutmeg. Add the spinach and let it cook. Add sour cream and let it cook for about 6 minutes.