This oven baked pork tenderloin is the best keto, whole30 healthy weeknight dinner. Seasoned with an amazing rub, the taste will melt in your mouth!!
Pork Tenderloin is one of my favorite go to dinner options. For me, it’s the best and healthier of all pork cuts. This succulent cut of meat so incredibly tender when cooked right! The key to perfection is knowing exactly how long to cook pork tenderloin (and not to overcook it)!
Pork tenderloin can be prepared in so many different ways… It is incredibly versatile…
This Roasted Pork Tenderloin recipe is so simple to prepare and the result is an incredibly tender, juicy and delicious meal! Fast enough to make on a busy weeknight and elegant enough to serve to guests at a dinner party!
How to be sure to serve pork that is tender and cooked to perfection! Tenderloins are small and are best cooked at high temperatures for a short period of time. The best way to know that your pork tenderloin is cooked in perfection is by getting a digital kitchen thermometer.
To use a food thermometer, you simply insert it into the center of the thickest area of your pork (or chicken, or whatever), but don’t go all the way through to the bottom. That will give you an inaccurate reading. Then wait until it tells you the temperature. To get the juiciest and tender pork tenderloin it must reach about 140°F to 145°F in the thickest part of the meat.
New pork cooking standards issued by the USDA say that it’s fine for the pork to be a little pink inside, as long as it has reached the correct temperature in the thickest part of the meat.
What do you need to make the best keto Oven Baked Pork Tenderloin
Made from basic ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen, this will quickly become one of your favorite ways to enjoy pork!
- Pork tenderloin (The average tenderloin weighs about 1 to 1 1/2 pounds. For my family (four people) I cook two.)
- Olive oil
- Fresh lemon juice
- Cloves garlic
- Sea salt
- Grated ginger
- Worcestershire sauce
- Black pepper
- Smoked paprika
- Greek Yogurt
- Baby Carrots
How to make the BEST Oven Baked Keto Pork Tenderloin
- In a small bowl, combine black pepper, sweet paprika, grated ginger, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and lemon juice.
- Set the pork loin in a large bowl and rub the pork with this mixture.
- Let pork marinate for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator. Pull 30 minutes before cooking and let it come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In an oven-safe hot skillet over medium-high heat, put 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sear on each side of tenderloin for 2-3 minutes.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes or until the meat has reached 160 degrees. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Drizzle the pork loin with the yogurt and serve with baby carrots and broccoli on the side.
PORK TENDERLOIN LEFTOVERS
Have leftovers of this amazing pork tenderloin? If you do have leftovers, slice up the pork tenderloin and serve it on a salad for lunch the next day. It’s an easy way to add protein to your lunch.
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 254 | Total Fat: 10 % | Cholesterol: 20 % | Total Carbohydrate: 8 %| Protein: 25 g 50 %