The BEST Almond Flour Pumpkin Bread recipe that is a must to make this fall! Super moist, easy to make, tender and full of warm pumpkin spice.
Autumn weather is finally here and keto pumpkin bread is simply a must have. The Autumn season calls for pumpkin bread. Nothing is more delightful than a slice of warm pumpkin bread for breakfast on a rainy day. This Keto Pumpkin Bread gives you the warm pumpkin spice flavor without all the carbs!
There is nothing in the world that smells quite as good as a fresh loaf of pumpkin bread baking in the oven. Fill your kitchen full of the amazing aroma of Fall with this keto-friendly guilty pleasure!
It’s the best low-carb pumpkin bread recipe I’ve ever tasted, and you can even turn it into keto pumpkin muffins for easier portion control.
Why this Keto Pumpkin Bread is the best?
Made with almond and flour, which guarantees a light, moist and tender crumb. T
Ready in under 45 minutes, which leaves you time to have dinner prepared while it’s baking (like a 10 minute stir fry!)
Freezer friendly, so you can save a few slices to hide away in your freezer to enjoy at a later date!
The secret to the perfectly moist and tender pumpkin bread is to use homemade pumpkin puree– This ensures the most perfect loaf that tastes absolutely incredible, thanks to the freshness of the pumpkin!
Ingredients to make Keto Pumpkin Bread
- Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour
- Pumpkin spice
- Sea salt
- Homemade pumpkin puree
- Vanilla extract
- Low carb sweetener
How to make Keto Pumpkin Bread
- First thing you will need to do is preheat your oven to 350F.
- Grease butter on the sides of a 9×5 loaf pan and line with parchment paper. Make sure the paper comes up and over the two longest sides of the pan so it’s easy to lift out.
- In a bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (almond and coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt) and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer or a whisk, mix together the sweetener, eggs, until fully combined. Then mix in the pumpkin and vanilla.
- Mix in half of the dry ingredients, then the milk, and then the rest of the dry ingredients until you get a smooth batter.
- Pour it into the prepared pan and spread it even.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes before removing loaves from the pans, placing them on a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
DOES THIS BREAD FREEZE WELL?
Yes! You have 2 options when it comes to freezing this keto pumpkin bread. You can remove the loaf from the pan and wrap it in freezer paper, followed by plastic wrap and freeze the entire loaf. Or you can cut it into individual slices and wrap each slice and freeze. This can stay frozen for up to 3 months.
Full of pumpkin flavor and rich pumpkin spice, this moist pumpkin bread is a fall staple!!