This one-skillet creamy Parmesan spinach and mushroom chicken is ready in just 30 minutes. This low-carb and keto friendly dish is packed with flavor and makes a delicious weeknight dinner!
Are you tired of boring meal on your weeknight dinners? This chicken breasts soaked in a yummy spinach and mushrooms sauce are just perfect for you!
These chicken breasts are super juicy and tender. It will become a new family favorite! To make easy chicken breasts you will need to buy a family pack of 4 thick chicken breasts. Then you would halve each one crosswise. As a result, you will get 8 regular portions. With the edge of a knife parallel to the cutting board, carefully slice the breast in half width-wise. As a result, top and bottom cuts should have approximately the same thickness. Not only will it make chicken cook more evenly, but also faster.
You know that I love quick and easy dishes that taste amazing, and are fast and easy to make. My kids love the wonderful smell that comes from my kitchen when I’m cooking, and they always come to me and ask: “Mom what are you making for dinner, today?”. They love this chicken breast recipe. But they had to scrape the spinach off but they said it was amazing…
Fed my family with something healthy and delicious is my priority! This is a very satisfying feeling. Offering your family a home cooked meal is a treasured gift, the memories of which will last a lifetime. My family loves this Creamy Parmesan spinach and mushroom chicken. It’s creamy, delicious, and so full of flavor. Serve it as is for a low carb – keto main dish. Or with your favorite carb – pasta, rice, or mashed potatoes. It’s even great with cauliflower mash. You’ll want to make this recipe again and again.
What kind of mushrooms should you use
Actually, this recipe will work with just about any type of mushrooms. Sliced White, Crimini, or baby Bella mushrooms are preferred.
To make Creamy Parmesan Spinach and mushrooms chicken you will need:
- Chicken breast (boneless, skinless chicken breasts. The chicken breasts are cut in half horizontally to help the chicken cook fast and make thinner fillets.)
- Olive oil
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Almond flour
- Ground nutmeg
- Chicken broth
- Heavy Cream
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Parmesan Cheese
How to make Creamy Parmesan Mushroom & Spinach Chicken
- Season chicken breast with lemon juice, sea salt, and black pepper.
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a few minutes until tender. Remove and set aside.
To make the sauce add the butter and melt. Add garlic and cook until tender. Whisk in the almond flour until it thickens.
- Whisk in chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, ground nutmeg, pepper, and salt.
- Add the spinach and let simmer until it starts to thicken and spinach wilts. Add the chicken and, mushrooms back to the sauce.
There’s nothing like a quick and easy chicken recipe to whip up and have on the table in less than 30 minutes! This recipe is great for nights when you need dinner on the table fast. You also know when you’re cooking juicy chicken breasts in a creamy mushroom sauce that dinner is going to be damn tasty too.
Nutrition FactsProtein. 50 100%
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 687 | Total Fat:52g 79% |Cholesterol: 264 mg 88 | Total Carbohydrate: 9 g 3 % |