This Tiramisu Cheesecake is almost super easy to make and tastes just like tiramisu! The combination of espresso, Bailey’s and mascarpone cheese is to die for!
No-Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake is a great summer dessert, with an amazing flavor and texture. Everybody loves Tiramisu and this dessert is a great twist to the classic. It is an eggless no-bake Tiramisu cake that looks and tastes amazing.
I love to do Tiramisu Cheesecake on parties because it makes the perfect table centerpiece for any special occasion.
The recipe has several components but they’re all really easy, even if you’ve never made a cheesecake before. This is a great entry into the delicious world of cheesecake-making because you don’t need to fuss with a water bath!
Because the cheesecake has to chill overnight, this is a really good dessert to make ahead for a special occasion. (And the flavor of the cheesecake improves overnight anyway, so it’s win-win!). Plan to make this cheesecake 1-2 days in advance as it needs a minimum of 6 hours to set properly before serving.
Ingredients for this Easy No-Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Oreo cookies
- Heavy cream
- Mascarpone cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Chocolate Baily’s
- Vanilla Extract
- Granulated gelatin
How to make Easy No-Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake
- To make the oreo cookie crust use a food processor and pulse cookies until fine crumbs form. Add melted butter and coffee and mix until combined. Line a springform pan with parchment paper. Fill the mixture in the baking pan. Press into bottom in one layer. Freeze it.
- Use a large mixing bowl and add mascarpone cheese and sugar. Mix it on the lowest setting of an electric mixer until it is smooth. This should take about 4 minutes.
- Add cold heavy cream and mix it until it is thickened. Then melt gelatin powder with warm water. Microwave it for about 8 seconds maximum and mix with about a quarter cup of cheesecake batter. Then mix in quickly with the rest of the batter.
- Add some flavoring like vanilla. Mix to combine.
- Slowly pour the cheesecake batter on the cooled oreo cookie crust and spread it with a spatula to cover the whole surface.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle a little cocoa over the top of the cheesecake, just before serving.
HOW TO STORE YOUR CHEESECAKE
Uneaten cheesecake (should you actually have such a thing) can be stored in the fridge, tightly covered, for up to 3 days or in the freezer (tightly wrapped) for about a month.
You can defrost frozen cheesecake in the refrigerator overnight or just let it sit at room temp for a bit. I always prefer freezing individual slices of cheesecake rather than the whole thing so I can just pull out one or two servings at a time.