Key lime cheesecake is one of the most delightful desserts out there. This No-Bake Keto Key Lime Cheesecake is tangy, delicious, creamy, and so easy to make.
This Low Carb Key Lime Cheesecake is so creamy and always a crowd-pleaser! The base is almond flour and butter crust and the cheesecake filling is made with lime juice and lime zest, which provides plenty of lime flavors. If you love key lime pie and cheesecake, you have to try this great recipe!
This cheesecake is sugar-free, low carb, and gluten-free to boot. So not bad, all things considered.
I’m pretty sure by now you know that my oldest son is obsessed with cheesecake! And lately… I’ve been baking one every week. he loves al no-bake cheesecakes!
Today I’m teaching you exactly how to make my Keto Key Lime Pie Cheesecake! This sugar-free key lime cheesecake only takes 10 minutes to put together, plus 15 minutes for baking the crust, and then just needs to firm up in the fridge for a few hours, or until it’s ready to serve. And the result is a key lime cheesecake that is a creamy, cool, and refreshing decadent no-bake key lime cheesecake recipe.
Ingredients to make Keto Key Lime Cheesecake
For the Crust
- Almond flour
- Swerve Sweetener
- Butter (melted)
For the Filling
- Fresh squeezed lime juice
- Cream cheese
- Heavy whipping cream
- Swerve Sweetener
- Vanilla Extract
- Gelatin unflavored
How to make Keto Key Lime Cheesecake
- Before you begin, be sure to lightly spray the entire baking pan with non-stick spray. If you don’t have, or don’t use, canned sprays, you may grease the pan with butter. Greasing the entire pan will ensure your crust and cheesecake don’t stick to the pan. No sticking equals perfect slices!
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, and salt. Stir in the melted butter until the mixture begins to come together.
- Turn out the mixture into a 9-inch springform pan and press firmly into the bottom. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until just golden brown around the edges.
- Remove and let cool while preparing the filling.
- In a small saucepan add lime juice and gelatin and bring to boiling. Reduce heat to low and stir constantly until gelatin is dissolved. Cool 2 minutes.
- With a mixer, blend cold cream cheese until the mixture has the texture of soft spreadable butter. Add powdered erythritol and vanilla and mix in well.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and mix on low until the batter is well blended. Turn mixer on high and blend until filling is light and creamy and holds a peak.
- Add the lime juice and gelatine mixture and combine it very well.
- Fill cooled pie shell with filling and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with whip cream and key lime juice (optional).
How to store keto key lime cheesecake
This one will stay fresh in the fridge for days. I had one kicking around for five whole days and it was still as good as it was on day one. Make sure to keep it covered and refrigerated.
Can I Freeze Cheesecake?
You sure can! Wrap the whole cheesecake, or slices of the cheesecake, in multiple layers of saran wrap, then place in a freezer bag. This cheesecake will keep, stored properly in the freezer, for two months.
How do you Defrost a Cheesecake?
To defrost this cheesecake, simply thaw the wrapped cheesecake in refrigerator overnight. Do not attempt to thaw cheesecake in the microwave or oven!
This Key Lime Cheesecake is unbelievably delicious! It’s perfectly tart, perfectly sweet, perfectly tangy, perfectly creamy, perfectly luscious. My family loved it! Let me know if you loved it as much as we did.
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 358 | Total Fat: 39 g 60 % | Saturated Fat: 21 g 104 % | Cholesterol: 116 mg 39 % | Total Carbohydrate: 3 g 1 % | Dietary Fiber: 0 g 2 % | Sugars: 2 g