No-Bake Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is a sugar-free low carb easy dessert for summer! It is SO smooth and creamy and you don’t even have to turn on the oven.
So I adore the combination of White Chocolate and Raspberry together… because it’s an absolute dream. The white chocolate and raspberries combination is just DELICIOUS.
I love no-bake desserts. Especially in the summer. And, finding tons of fresh, bright, and juicy berries is a total plus! So, of course, this was a perfect dessert to make this summer!
Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is luxuriously creamy, perfectly sweet, and swirled with layers of homemade fresh raspberry sauce. You can eat this lovely dessert with no guilty because it´s sugar-free and low carb.
White chocolate and raspberry is one of my favorite flavor combinations, especially when you combine it with a touch of chocolate. I have been wanting to make and share this recipe for so long, but I also wanted to make sure it was just right. After testing a few different ways of going about it, I’m excited to share it with you today!
You can really taste a lot of white chocolate in the filling with just a hint of tart raspberry. It is truly decadent and a recipe I will make over and over. And so will you, once you try it!
Alright my friend, let’s get down to details. This cheesecake is made up of 3 parts: the almond crust, the creamy white chocolate filling, and the raspberry sauce topping.
Ingredients to make Sugar-free Low Carb No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Almond flour
- Powdered Swerve Sweetener
- Sea salt
- Butter melted
- Sugar-free white chocolate chips
- Cocoa butter
- Mascarpone cheese softened
- Heavy cream
- Powdered Swerve Sweetener
- Gelatine powder
- Vanilla extract
- Gelatine sheet
How to make Sugar-free Low Carb No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Preheat the oven to 325F and lightly grease a 9×9 inch square pan.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, and salt. Stir in the butter until well combined.
Press firmly into the bottom of the prepared baking pan and bake 12 minutes. Let cool while preparing the filling and the topping.
1. In a small food processor or blender, puree the raspberries until completely smooth. Press the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer, discarding seeds and pulp.
2. In a small pot, bring raspberries to a simmer. Dissolve the gelatine in boiling water, add to the filling mixture and mix well.
3. Let coll for 15 minutes and pour over the cheesecake filling.
- In a small heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, melt the white chocolate with the cocoa butter, stirring until smooth. Do not walk away, as white chocolate can seize very easily. Remove the bowl from over the heat once melted.
- In a large bowl, beat the mascarpone cheese with powdered sweetener until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract. Beat in the melted white chocolate. heavy cream and beat until just combined.
- Dissolve the gelatine in boiling water, add to the filling mixture and mix well.
- Let refrigerate for 1 hour. Pour the raspberry topping over the filling.
- Put in the fridge for 3 hours before serving.
CAN YOU MAKE KETO CHEESECAKE AHEAD?
This no-bake cheesecake can be frozen, or made into mini ones! If you’re only a small family, or there’s only a couple of you, then you can easily make these into jars, or even small-sized ones. The mixture splits evenly and easily.
Can you freeze this No-Bake Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake?
You can also just make a large one and freeze it. Luckily with it being no bake, all you have to do is let it set fully in the fridge overnight, and then freeze after setting.
Cheesecake of any kind should be refrigerated and can last up to 5 days in the fridge. It’s also fine to freeze it, and can last up to two months. Wrap up any leftover tightly.
For frozen cheesecake, thaw them at room temperature for 30 minutes or so, or in the fridge for several hours.
Enjoy this delicious No-Bake Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake!!