Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars with 3 smart points are incredibly soft, chewy and fudgy, with no eggs, dairy, butter, oil or refined sugar. They make a perfect Weight Watchers dessert or snack. So grab some Weight Watchers ingredients and bake up some tasty cookies.
The classics peanut butter and chocolate chips make these bars simply the best!
These delectable, delightful perfect chocolate chip cookie bars are soft and slightly chewy. They stay soft and chewy and they slice really well. They are perfect for family, summer parties, kids parties and picnics.
I love to make chocolate chips cookies on a sheet pan. It´s so much easier than individual cookies. This big cookie still tasted delicious, especially the center squares… Those slices were so gooey, and chewy—exactly the way I love my cookies!
I love the combination of sweet peanut butter and rich chocolate on this healthy flourless chocolate chip cookie bars. They are also really easy to make- only need one bowl!
Baking chocolate chip cookies as cookie bars sort of transforms them into something even better. And then there’s the whole easy factor because we don’t have to chill the cookie dough and we don’t need to roll the dough into individual cookies. So they’re homemade soft and chewy healthy chocolate chip cookies, only easier to prepare.
Ingredients to make this Healthy Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter
- Cashew milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking powder
- Liquid Stevia
- Maple Syrup
- Oat flour
- Mini semi sweetened chocolate chips
I’m lactose intolerant, so unsweetened cashew milk and unsweetened almond milk are my two standards. I love both, but unsweetened cashew milk has a thicker and creamier texture, close to that of whole milk. This is the reason why I prefer to use cashew milk in this recipe.
Liquid stevia is highly concentrated. By adding a mere 1 teaspoon of liquid stevia, you add the sweetness equivalent of ½ cup of maple syrup!
When you use both pure maple syrup and liquid stevia, your healthy one-bowl flourless chocolate chip peanut butter cookie bars are perfectly sweet, soft, and chewy. It’s the best of both worlds!
I like to bake these in a 9×9 square because this size produces super thick bars. A larger pan will thin the bars out, but your cook time will be faster if you’re in a hurry.
How do you make Healthy Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Preheat the oven to 300°F, and coat an 8”-square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter and cashew milk. Stir in the salt, vanilla, stevia, and maple syrup.
- Pour in the oat flour, and sprinkle the baking powder over the oat flour (to prevent it from clumping!). Stir in the oat flour and baking powder until just incorporated. Stir in 3 tablespoons of miniature chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan. Gently press the remaining miniature chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 300°F for 12-15 minutes. Cool completely to room temperature in the pan, and let the bars rest for at least 6 hours once at room temperature for the best taste and texture before slicing and serving.
Tips to make these Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- I always line my baking pans with parchment paper. This way you can lift the entire cookie bar mass out then easily cut into squares. Also makes for quick clean up.
- Don’t overbake these cookie bars! They’ll actually be done when the edges look firm but the center still looks glossy and a bit underdone. The center will continue to cook through from the heat of the warm pan while you let the pan cool completely to room temperature on the counter.
- You must let these healthy cookie bars rest for at least 6 hours once they’ve reached room temperature. They turn fudgier and chewier the longer you let them rest.
These Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are made in ONE pan! They are a family favorite dessert! And they have only 92 calories and 3 Smartpoints.
If you try this recipe, please use the hashtag #momsecretsco on Instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow MomSecrets on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest for all of the latest content, recipes, and updates.
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 92 | Total Fat: 4.2g 6% | Cholesterol: 0.0mg 0% | Total Carbohydrate: 12.4g 4% | Dietary Fiber: 1.2g 5% | Sugars: 5.4g | Protein: 2.3g 5%
Weight Watchers: Old Points = 2; Points+ = 3; Smart Points = 3