Garlic Dijon Baked Salmon is an easy and flavorful keto dinner recipe made with simple ingredients that take only 30 minutes to be on your table. This delicious salmon recipe is perfect for a fancy dinner or weeknight meal!
We absolutely love salmon recipes and this is consistently our favorite for years. What’s better than the combination of garlic, lemon and butter? This salmon recipe really is easy and has got lots of flavor! I came up with this recipe by simply going into my pantry. You can’t ever go wrong with honey dijon mustard and garlic in a dish.
There are many ways you can prepare salmon, from frying to sautéing, to smoking and broiling. But today I’m sharing with you an incredibly easy baked salmon recipe. Baked Salmon is juicy and flaky with flavorful garlic, dijon, lemon glaze.
The secret is the salmon marinade: garlic Dijon marinade is my favorite for all kinds of seafood. This marinade sauce couldn’t be easier to make. No simmering and reducing, no lengthy list of ingredients and no 30 minute marinating – all you need to do is blend a few simple ingredients and you’ve got a sauce that will take salmon to next level goodness!
Ingredients to make this Baked Keto Salmon with Garlic and Dijon?
- Salmon filet – skinless or skin-on will work here since the sauce is only brushed on top.
- Fresh parsley chopped
- Olive oil not extra virgin
- Fresh lemon juice
- Garlic cloves – use freshly minced for best results.
- Dijon mustard
- Sea salt
- Black pepper – use fresh ground pepper for best flavor.
- Lemon sliced into 4 rings
How to make Baked Keto salmon with Garlic and Dijon?
- Preheat oven to 450˚F. Spray 13 by 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. (I used a cast iron)
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, minced cloves garlic, oil and lemon juice, Dijon, sea salt, and pepper.
- Generously spread the marinade over the top and sides of the salmon.
- Bake at 450°F for 12-15 min or until just cooked through and flaky. Don’t over-cook.
My kids go crazy for this salmon! I hope you fall in love with this tasty Baked Salmon!
What temperature to bake this salmon recipe?
The baked salmon fillet cooks quickly in a 450 degree F oven, which is one the reasons I love it so much! The high heat means quick cook time, and quick cook time means less time to dry out.
How long to bake salmon at 450ºF?
Remember this rule of thumb: oven baked salmon at 450 degrees will take about 4-6 minutes per half-inch of thickness. Most fillets are about 1 inch thick, so it comes out to about 8-10 minutes.
More Popular Salmon Recipes You’ll Love