This Keto Roast Pork Tenderloin Recipe is so simple to prepare and incredibly tender, juicy, and delicious! Seared to perfection, finished in the oven, and then topped off with decadent garlic butter. Would you believe this recipe is ready in about 30 minutes?
A delicious main dish alongside is fast enough to make on a busy weeknight and elegant enough to serve to guests at a dinner party!
With Easter Upon us, I thought it was time for one more spectacular alternative to ham. Roast Pork Tenderloin takes less than 60 minutes from start to finish and MOST of that time is hands off! As much as you love this baked pork tenderloin the day off, it makes fantastic leftovers as well!
Pork tenderloin is so incredibly tender when cooked right! The key to perfection is knowing exactly how long to cook pork tenderloin (and not to overcook it)!
This recipe is incredibly easy to make. In this recipe, the pork is rubbed with seasonings, seared until golden, then showered with herbs, lemon juice, and butter, then baked enclosed in foil while the butter creates a self-basting butter sauce. Just season, place in a hot skillet, and let the oven do the rest.
DO I NEED TO REMOVE THE SILVERSKIN BEFORE COOKING?
If your pork comes with the silver skin intact, you will need to remove it before cooking. Many packages of pork tenderloin, however, will come pre-trimmed and ready to go. You will want to remove it because it can become tough and chewy when cooked.
Ingredients to make Best Keto Porkloin with Garlic Butter and Herbs
- Pork tenderloin
- Dried thyme
- Sea salt
- Black tablespoon olive oil
- Onion powder
- Fresh Rosemary
How to make Keto Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Butter and Herbs
- Pre-heat the oven at 375ºF. In a pan, make a bed with sliced lemon, garlic and rosemary.
- Season all sides of the tenderloin with dried thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large heavy-bottomed skillet, such as cast iron, over high heat.
- Add the pork to the skillet and sear for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Transfer pork to the pan. Add butter and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
TIPS FOR THE BEST PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE
- Sear before baking- searing the pork locks in the juices which prevent the surface of the tenderloin from becoming dehydrated when cooked at high heat or for an extended period of time.
- Drizzle with lemon juice- in this oven-baked pork tenderloin recipe, we drizzle each tenderloin with 1 tablespoon lemon juice. The lemon juice brightens the flavors without tasting too lemony.
- Don’t overcook- Use your meat thermometer and check your pork right at 15 minutes then every few minutes as needed to achieve the correct temperature. The internal temperature of 145 degrees F with a resting time of three minutes, however, anywhere from 145-160 degrees is considered acceptable.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH PORK TENDERLOIN
More Pork Keto Recipes