Keto Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is perfectly moist and delicious, made with lots of fresh carrots, and topped with the most heavenly cream cheese frosting. Enjoy a slice or two and don’t feel guilty about it!
The recipe is so simple and has no added sugar, it’s gluten-free, grain-free, and topped off with the most delicious cream cheese frosting. If you on a keto diet, you can definitely enjoy a slice of this delicious keto carrot cake! Enjoy a slice or two and don’t feel guilty about it!
I feel like carrot cake is a dessert most people tend to only make around Easter. But honestly, carrot cake is such an incredible dessert and I think it should be enjoyed all year long. Especially when it comes to this carrot cake recipe.
I hope you have a carrot cake lover in your life because this cake will make him or her very happy. The homemade carrot cake recipe is a hands-down winner!
This homemade carrot cake would be perfect for any celebratory occasion. It’s exactly what I want my carrot cake to be: delicious and moist, gently spiced with cinnamon and ginger, infused with flecks of fresh carrots, and covered in luscious cream cheese frosting. It’s the best.
Ingredients to make Keto Carrot Cake
- Grated carrots
- Low Carb Sweetener
- Low Carb Brown sweetener (I use Swerve)
- Almond Flour
- Ground Cinnamon
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Sea salt
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sweetener
- Heavy cream
- Vanilla Extract
How to make Keto Carrot Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two 8 inch cake pans with parchment paper and sprays with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat the wet ingredients together until uniform.
- Stir the carrots into the batter until combined.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl until incorporated. Add the dry ingredients slowly into the wet mixture.
- Pour the batter evenly into the pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cake cool inside the pan for 15 – 30 minutes and then invert onto cooling racks. While the cake is cooling prepare the frosting.
- Cream the butter and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Add the sweetener and mix in until smooth. Add in the vanilla continuing to mix. Add in the heavy cream a little at a time until frosting is nice and fluffy.
- Let the layers of low-carb carrot cake cool completely before frosting. I usually cool them in the pan for ten minutes, then a wire rack afterward.
Keto sugar-free carrot cake. It makes such a wonderful spring dessert! So, whether it’s still cold where you live or already starting to warm up, pin or bookmark this keto carrot cake recipe. It will come in handy soon.