Green bean mushroom is a healthy, easy and quick side dish, made with a Teriyaki keto and low carb sauce, it’s perfect for any occasion… They’re a perfect side dish that comes together in less than 15 minutes!
Green beans are my favorite vegetables. I eat them so much I often wonder when I will get sick of them. Thankfully, there are a thousand different ways to cook and eat green beans. And now that my vegetable garden has lots of them I can make delicious side dishes with them.
There is no doubt that green beans and mushrooms are two of my favorites low carb and keto side dishes.
Green beans are a side that goes with chicken, lamb, fish, and beef. They are a good source of fiber, folate, and potassium, they are an excellent source of iron, protein, and zinc, with anti-oxidants similar to those found in green tea. Catechins can improve heart health and help prevent cancer and manage/prevent diabetes.
In this recipe, I saute green beans and mushrooms in a hot Wok or skillet and this will make sure they remain crisp, with a gorgeous and vibrant green color. The beans are crunchy and the mushrooms soak up loads of flavor.
This Teriyaki green bean mushroom falls into an easy low carb side category – and it’s great!
How to make keto Teriyaki Sauce
To make a keto Teriyaki sauce you only need to mix these ingredients: soy sauce, brown sugar substitute, garlic, ginger, water, and xanthan gum.
Ingredients for this keto Teriyaki green bean mushroom
- Keto Teriyaki sauce
- Green beans
- Mushrooms (halved)
- Minced garlic
- Olive oil (or avocado oil)
- Salt and pepper
How to make keto Teriyaki Green bean mushroom
- Cut green beans to your desired length. Mince Garlic. Halved the mushrooms
- Heat a wok or skillet over medium heat. When hot, add olive oil and butter and swirl to coat. When the butter just begins to brown, add the minced garlic and mushrooms and stir to coat. Let them cook for 1 1/2 minutes, then stir.
- Add the green beans to the pan and water. Cover and cook 2 minutes. Uncover and stir.
- Add teriyaki sauce. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until green beans reach desired tenderness.
This Teriyaki Green Bean Mushroom is the perfect low carb vegetable side for any low carb or keto diet. It takes only 15 minutes to make and it tastes great. Ready to be served with absolutely anything.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 74 | Total Fat 4 g 5 % | Cholesterol 0 mg 0 % | Total Carbohydrate 9 g 3 % | Protein 4 g 9 %