This creamy keto and low carb ganache chocolate tart is a delicious gluten-free, grain-free and sugar-free recipe. It’s perfect to serve at tea time or as a dessert.
I am going to share with you everything you need to know about how to make your own chocolate ganache tart.
It’s simple to make, and it doesn’t matter if you have been cooking and baking for years or just starting out, because you can make this recipe. You only will need simple ingredients to make the most decadent, rich and creamy keto chocolate ganache tart.
I don´t know why I am a chocolate desserts lover. Truly I don’t like chocolates so much… But desserts made with chocolate… really make my day. This chocolate ganache tart is healthy because it has no refined sugar, and it’s gluten-free and grain-free. It is rich and creamy due to the dark chocolate that it is made of. I would recommend using dark chocolate of good quality. It is no use of making a chocolate tart with bad quality of chocolate.
This keto cocoa-almond crust recipe is a good base for a few famous recipes that I have here on the blog. It calls for just 10 easy minutes of baking time in the oven, followed by an hour or two to chill in the fridge.
Ingredients to make Keto Chocolate Ganache Tart
- Almond meal/almond flour
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Melted butter
- Powdered Swerve sweetener
- Kosher salt
CHOCOLATE FILLING INGREDIENTS:
- Heavy cream
- Dark chocolate, roughly-chopped
- Vanilla extract
- Kosher salt
How to make this decadent Keto Chocolate Ganache Tart
To Make The Crust:
- Lightly grease a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir together crust ingredients in a bowl until evenly combined.
- Press the crust mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch tart pan (or pie dish). Bake for 12 minutes, or until it begins to feel dry and firm.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
To Make The Chocolate Ganache Filling:
- Place chocolate in a large mixing bowl. In a small saucepan, bring the cream to a boil. Pour hot cream, through a sieve, over the chocolate. Stir until smooth and creamy in texture.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and salt until combined.
- Pour the chocolate filling into the baked crust, and smooth the top with a spoon until it is even.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until firm. Serve chilled.
Some Tips for you:
- Allowing the chocolate cream pie to set up overnight will give you an even better experience.
- Whisking the filling continuously will ensure that you don’t have any lumps or overcooked filling.
How to store this chocolate ganache tart
To store this keto chocolate tart, you will need to keep it in the refrigerator. Make sure it is tightly covered, so it doesn’t take on the flavors of other food in the fridge. You can use an airtight glass or plastic container. It will last around 3 days in the refrigerator.
Can you freeze this Keto Chocolate Ganache Tart
Chocolate tart also freezes well, so after baking and cooling down, you can slice the tart into your desired seize choice- normally 8 or 12 and freeze them if you are not going to eat it all.
Cover with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and place inside of a freezer-safe storage container. Make sure it’s airtight, so it doesn’t get freezer burn or go bad too quickly.
When you are ready to serve, you can place it on the counter for a few minutes until it thaws or place in the fridge overnight.
Keto chocolate ganache tart is incredibly quick and easy to prepare, made with healthier ingredients, and tastes ultra-decadent and delicious. Besides easy to make, it´s also impressive enough to serve to your guests.
If you make this Keto Chocolate Ganache Tart recipe leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #momsecretsco on Instagram! Would love to see your snap!
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 302 | Total Fat: 28 g 44 % | Cholesterol: 4 mg 1 % | Total Carbohydrate: 11 g 4 % | Protein: 8 g 15 %