These are the best keto low carb Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies! They are soft, moist and loaded with fresh pumpkin flavor and sweet chocolate chips. Loaded with spices they are a hit every fall. I am SO EXCITED to share this recipe with you.
These delicious keto pumpkin cookies are completely sugar-free, low carb, grain-free, gluten-free and come together so easily.
Chocolate chip cookies are an adored treat for my kids. And because I always like to feed them with healthy food, I make often these Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies that they love so much! This time I add pumpkin and fall spices to the mix, and the result is an amazingly delicious cookie that’s perfect for snack time, lunch boxes or any fall gathering.
The warm autumn aromatic spices balance just perfectly with the slightly sweet pumpkin. Toss some sugar-free chocolate in the mix and you have a totally crave-able treat! They are super easy, but they do require a 30-minute chill so it’s a practice in patience.
These chocolate chip pumpkin cookies are so soft, moist and have the perfect light and fluffy texture. They are full of fresh pumpkin flavor and loaded with sweet chocolate chips. Every bite is absolute heaven. They will definitely become your new favorite!
INGREDIENTS FOR KETO PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
To make these cookies, you’ll use a lot of staple cookie ingredients along with some pumpkin puree. Let’s break them down:
- Unsalted butter
- Pumpkin puree
- Low carb sweetener (I used Swerve Sweetener)
- Vanilla extract
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Baking soda
- Pumpkin pie spices
- Sugar-free mini Chocolate chip
HOW DO YOU MAKE KETO PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin spices, sea salt, and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the egg. Then whisk in melted and cooled butter, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and beat until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the sugar-free chocolate chips into the batter.
- Use a small cookie scoop to drop dough onto the ungreased baking sheet. Gently flatten dough with your palm or the bottom of a small glass. Top with more chocolate, if desired.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes. Let it cool before serving.
These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Are:
Soft-baked, but not as soft as a piece of cake
Perfectly pumpkin spiced
Relatively quick– only 30 minutes to chill the dough
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST KETO PUMPKIN COOKIES:
- Melted and cooled butter gives these cookies that rich and buttery flavor.
- Using the combination of almond flour and coconut flour gives these low carb chocolate chip cookies their soft and fluffy texture.
- Do not overbake – Be sure to watch your cookies carefully and remove promptly from the oven once you see the edges start to turn a golden brown. The cookies will continue to cook when removed from the oven.
- Allow the cookies to cool – if you want the cookies to set up properly, don’t try to grab them right away when you remove them from the oven. Give them at least 25 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.