Are you following a keto or low-carb diet and dreaming of the sweet, buttery goodness of cookies? With this recipe for Keto Butter Cookies with Almond Flour, you don’t have to miss out on enjoying sweet treats.
No need to miss out on cookies, these almond flour cookies are amazing. They taste just as amazing as regular butter cookies but are low-carb and gluten-free. There is nothing quite like that first bite of a perfect cookie. I love the way these Keto Butter Cookies with Almond Flour melt in your mouth. They are flavorful and full of buttery, rich goodness.
These Low Carb Butter Cookies may bring back nostalgic childhood memories! They’re super simple, keto-friendly and delicious! Perfect for the holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother´s Day, or any day of the year. Actually you don’t need an excuse to make these delicious cookies. You can do them every time you want.
Every time I make these Keto Butter Cookies I have to double the recipe. My two boys eat them in a while and there are no leftovers for the next day.
All right, so these are delicious indulgent butter cookies. That’s right, delightfully buttery and with the perfect touch of sweetness. I love these cookies because they keep well longer than most cookies, they’re perfect for gifting and they’re such a pretty cookie.
They have a rich buttery flavor and a satisfying crisp-tender texture. I made these two ways, the traditional flavor with vanilla extract and in some cookies, I add sugar-free funfetti flavor.
Not only do these cookies taste amazing, but they are also ready in fifteen minutes. They only use four ingredients and are so fast and easy to make.
Ingredients for the Keto Butter Cookies
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol sweetener
- 3 tablespoons salted butter softened to room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make Keto Butter Cookies
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl and knead the dough with your hands until your get a smooth mass.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Roll out the dough. I like to place the dough between two sheets of parchment paper so the dough won’t stick to the countertop nor the rolling pin.
- Cut out the cookies with cookie cutters.
- Transfer the cookies onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. This part may be a little bit tricky because almond flour and erythritol don’t always act the same way as wheat flour and sugar (probably the missing gluten – it acts like glue.) The cookies break rather easily and you have to be careful when transferring them onto the baking tray. I slowly lifted one side and used a cake lifter/knife to help me get them from the countertop onto the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 7 minutes. Keep an eye on the cookies because in my experience, almond flour tends to burn faster than wheat flour.
- Let the cookies cool down completely before enjoying them with a hot cup of tea or coffee.
Whether you are following a diet or not, you will love these cookies. They are easy to prepare but taste like a million bucks. Be careful because these Keto Butter Cookies with Almond Flour are so addicting you won’t want to share! I will leave it up to you if you tell your family you made cookies.
How To Store The Keto Butter Cookies:
Store in an air-tight container for approx. 1-2 weeks.
They may get a bit softer after a few days but they’ll stay delicious!
If you like these Keto Butter Cookies, you will also love these easy recipes:
Amount Per Serving
Calories 80 | Total Fat 8 g 12% | Saturated Fat 2 g 10% | Cholesterol 8 mg 3% | Sodium 30 mg 1% | Potassium 60 mg 2% | Total Carb 1.5 g 1% | Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% | Sugars 0.5 g| Protein 2 g