Keto chocolate chip cookies have a little crisp in the edges but are soft on the inside and extra chewy. This easy recipe can be made in 30 minutes!
I’m a chocolate chip cookies addicted. With this keto, sugar-free and gluten-free chocolate chip cookies recipe, I can eat my favorite cookies with no guilt. I don’t need to live without chocolate chips cookies anymore!
These low carb cookies are the perfect recipe to make for any occasion, keto workplace treats, a sneaky treat for yourself, or a sneaky healthy treat for the kids. Yes, the keto chocolate chips cookies are approved by my little boys. They disappeared in a second.
They are easy to make (you don’t even need a mixer) and they stay soft for days. Their texture is so rich and buttery, it’s almost like eating chocolate chip shortbread! They are absolutely amazing and you are going to love these soft and chewy keto chocolate cookies!
There is no match for homemade chocolate chip cookies with soft and warm cookie dough, gooey chocolate chips and the sweetest aroma coming from your oven.
What do you need to make these keto chocolate chip cookies
Low Carb Sweetener
Sugar-free chocolate chips
How to make my favorite keto chocolate chip cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Melt the butter in the microwave.
- In a large bowl, mix the finely ground almond flour coconut flour with melted butter
- Add powdered erythritol, salt, egg, vanilla extract, and sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Scoop 18-20 cookies onto a lined baking sheet (you may need 2 depending on how big your sheets are). Flatten the balls with the bottom of a glass that has been lightly greased with coconut oil.
- Bake until the cookies are golden, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Some Tips to make the nest keto chocolate chip cookies
- Use melted butter – unlike most cookies recipes, these chocolate chip cookies are made with melted butter, instead of softened or room temperature. The taste of a cookie with melted butter far outweighs a cookie with softened butter. Plus, it’s easier.
- Do allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 10 full minutes. They will be too soft to remove from the baking sheet when you pull them out of the oven. And after you transfer them to a cooling rack, give them 20 more minutes to cool completely.
- Baking them for ONLY 10 minutes to ensure the softest, chewy-est Chocolate Chip Cookie, better than any cafe or bakery, without any complicated steps.
Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temp for up to 5 days. Be sure they are completely cooled before storing.
If you want a soft and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies centers while having a crispy outer texture, try these! You will love them I PROMISE.
Amount Per Serving