Keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake is a quick keto dessert baked in a single-serve ramekin with a molten chocolate center. It’s so rich and chocolatey – great for those chocolate cravings.
Ketogenic diet microwave recipes for dessert are so fun to make and great when you just want a little sweet treat to satisfy you.
You can’t go wrong with this low carb keto chocolate lava cake for one and kids love this one too! A keto mug cake recipe that will have everyone going crazy for.
Keto chocolate lava mug cake is the perfect quick keto dessert to serve to your family and friends. Whatever you’re on a keto diet or not everyone will love those molten cake with a gooey chocolate center.
Having a healthy mug cake recipe on hand has been a lifesaver for me, and many of you guys too! It can often be so tempting to want a slice of cake, but that will involve baking more than one serving, and the temptation is often starring.
Ingredients to make keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake
- Salted Butter
- Vanilla Extract
- Almond Flour
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Swerve Sweetener
- Baking Powder
- Keto Chocolate Chips
- Almond Milk
How to make Keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake
You can make this keto chocolate lava mug cake in the microwave or in the oven. I made mine in the microwave.It is definitely the fastest and easiest way to make the cake because it only takes one minute to cook.
- Add all of the ingredients – except the chocolate chips and almond milk – to a medium-sized bowl, and combine them with a spatula.
- Coat an 8oz ramekin with baking spray, and add 2/3 of the batter to the ramekin.
- Microwave for around 20 seconds. Microwave times will vary, but 20 seconds was perfect for my 1100 Watt microwave.
- While the cake is microwaving add the Keto Chocolate Chips and Almond Milk to a small bowl and mix.
Make sure the mug cake is cooked enough so that it can hold all of the keto chocolate chips without them sinking into it. When it is, add all of those chocolate chips to the center of the mug cake.
- Now pour the remaining 1/3 of the batter over the keto chocolate chips, and cook for another 20 seconds.
Can you make this Keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake is the oven
You can also bake this paleo mug cake chocolate in the oven too. Just bake the ramekins in the oven for about 15 minutes.
This keto chocolate lava mug cake recipe is actually incredibly easy to make.
Basically, all you have to do is add all of the ingredients to a pourable bowl – except the lava part – mix them up, pour them into an 8oz ramekin, and bake!
Seriously, if you love chocolate, and you’re following the keto diet, you have to try this mug cake.