Keto Mocha Chocolate Chips Muffins, an easy muffins recipe to whip up at home in easy steps. Best for breakfast and tea time or any other time you crave for sweet in café expresso style.
These delicious keto mocha muffins will make you jump out of bed, eager to start your day. They are perfect for an after school snack or a treat when you’re on the go.
These muffins are so incredibly fluffy, moist, and tender. I seriously can’t stop making these things!
I need to tell you that I love coffee cake and I love muffins. So these low carb Mocha Muffins are a dream come true for me. They are so easy to make, fun to eat, and my kids are always delighted to see them at the breakfast table. It’s hard to not eat the entire batch at once, they are so good!
When it comes to snacking, I’ve found that having something protein-packed and keto-friendly to be the most effective.
These low carb mocha chocolate muffins aren’t just for those who workout- Here are other benefits!
- Using just one bowl
- Quick and easy (Just 15 minutes!)
- 100% sugar free and gluten free
- Satisfy the baked good cravings, guilt-free
- Fluffy and bakery style
- Less than 6 ingredients
Ingredients to make these Keto Low Carb Mocha Chocolate Muffins
- Almond flour
- Swerve Granularcocoa powder
- Cocoa Powder
- Coconut flour
- Baking powder
- Sea salt
- Butter, melted
- Vanilla extract
- Very strongly brewed coffee
- Sugar-free chocolate chips
How to make Keto Low Carb Chocolate Mocha Muffins
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a standard muffin tin with paper liners (use parchment paper liners for best results).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Swerve, cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Break up lumps as much as possible.
- Add melted butter, eggs, vanilla, and coffee and stir until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide mixture among prepared muffin cups and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until muffins are set and firm to the touch.
- Remove and let cool.
Enjoy the little things in life. Like keto mocha chip mini muffins!
Amount Per Serving
Calories 280 | Total Fat 24g | Total Saturated Fat 8g | Cholesterol 70mg | Sodium 135mg | Total Carbs 20g | Dietary | Fiber 8g | Sugars 1g | Swerve 8g | Protein 10g | Net Carbs: 4g