This Crustless Keto Strawberry Cheesecake is the perfect treat if you’re on a low carb or sugar-free diet! It’s easy to make and tastes amazing!
It’s no-bake dessert season again and I couldn’t be happier about it! It is so smooth and creamy! Despite being light and airy, it’s still firm. If you want to go with no carbs, this recipe can also easily fit your preference.
If you’re one of those people who struggle with making stunning desserts because baking’s just not your thing, then this Easy No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is the recipe for you!! It calls for only a few simple ingredients and with the straightforward instructions I give below, you’ll be well on your way to summer dessert heaven!!
Watch everyone’s eyes light up when you set your Crustless Keto No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake on the dessert table. It’s perfect for baby showers, birthdays, picnics, potlucks, bridal showers, you name it!
Since I am a food blogger with kids who are not on the keto plan I still cook, prepare and feature traditional recipes as well. Temptations are all around me. So I have to be focused and don´t forget my goals.
Producing enough berries to give you a good taste of strawberries ends up becoming a lot of liquid, which doesn’t always work well. In cheesecakes that aren’t baked, that’s a problem because to not melt your cheesecake everywhere, you need to thicken strawberry puree. To achieve this in this cheesecake, I use gelatin.
Ingredients to make this Crustless Keto No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Fresh Strawberries
- Cream cheese
- Low Carb Sweetener (I use Swerve)
- Vanilla Extract
- Heavy Cream
- Lemon juice
- Unflavored gelatine
How to make Crustless Keto No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- For this low carb cheesecake, I should have used a 9″ springform pan
- Remove steams of the strawberries, rinse and place them into a food processor and press for a few seconds.
- Strain through a sieve and set aside. Should have 1 1/2 cups puree.
- In a shallow heat-safe bowl, add 4 tbsp cold water and sprinkle the gelatin over the top. Set aside 5 minutes to bloom and absorb the water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and low carb granulated sweetener. Beat on medium/high speed 2 minutes until fluffy and smooth, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Add heavy whipping cream and beat until fluffy (3-5 minutes on high speed).
- Add strawberry puree and lemon juice and blend until smooth.
- Microwave gelatin for 30-35 seconds, stirring every 10 seconds. Heat and stir until fully dissolved and the liquid looks clear. Scrape any gelatin pieces against the bowl to help them dissolve. With the mixer on med-low speed, gradually add gelatin to the strawberry mixture and beat until well incorporated.
- Transfer cheesecake filling over the springform pan, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight until completely chilled.
If you want your cheesecake with a little pink color, add red food coloring 1 drop at a time to reach the desired color.
How to remove the ring of a springform
You can run with a very thin knife between the cheesecake and the pan. To get beautiful and clean slices of cheesecake, warm the knife in hot water and wipe between each slice. It takes a little more time but it is worth preventing a sticky mess.
Pipe the cream and garnish with fresh strawberries, slice, and enjoy!