These keto and low carb strawberry mini tarts come together in just 30 minutes and they are so delicious. They make a perfect summer dessert! These mini tarts are low carb, healthy, and an easy dessert.
Strawberry was my favorite flavor anything growing up and all my favorite desserts as a kid were the strawberry flavor. Strawberries are undeniable, always delicious. They are the perfect star ingredient for so many delectable sweet and savory dishes. One that is very close to my heart is this beautiful and luscious Strawberry Tart. There’s just nothing like the yummy strawberries and the Greek yogurt cream flavor – it’s truly the perfect match.
Today I’m sharing this super easy recipe for keto mini strawberry tarts. They have a sweet and creamy filling, crusty base, and lots of fresh strawberries. And since they’re miniature – they’re absolutely adorable. And don’t worry if you don´t have mini tart pans. This recipe works as well with a cake pan or tart pan or another pan to make this recipe.
If you’re looking for a simple, but beautiful dessert, no-bake cakes are always a great choice for hot summer days. Not only because they are quick and easy to prepare but they are sooo delicious too!
These keto strawberry mini tarts have a strawberry mousse as filling that is made with Greek yogurt and this low carb and sugar-free strawberry jam. Don’t you just love strawberry mousse? Strawberry mousse mini tarts are a simple, fluffy and full of flavor!
What do you need to make keto and sugar-free strawberry mini tarts
For the crust:
Coconut Cream (refrigerate and use only the solid part)
For the filling:
How to make this keto strawberry mini tarts?
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF / 175ºC. Grease a non-stick tart tin
- To make the crust, stir the almond flour and powdered erythritol together in a large bowl.
- Heat the coconut cream for the crust until liquid Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Stir the liquid into the almond flour mixture to make a very crumbly dough.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the lined pan, and the sides. Bake for about 13-17 minutes, until set and golden on the edges.
- Let the crust cool for about 30 minutes. This is important to prevent the cream filling from melting when you add it.
- Meanwhile, make the creamy filling. In a bowl, whisk strawberry jam with Greek yogurt, and vanilla extract.
- Spread the cream filling onto the crust. Top with overlapping layers of sliced strawberries. Cool completely. Refrigerate for at least an hour, until the cream filling is firm, before slicing.
A perfectly summery Strawberry Tart made with a buttery crust, a smooth yogurt-based filling, and fresh summer berries!
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 127 | Total Fat: 6 g – 9 % | Cholesterol: 3 mg – 1 % | Total Carbohydrate: 8 g – 3 % | Protein: 11 g – 21 %