Easy Keto Vanilla Panna Cotta recipe it’s an elegant, creamy, and delicious Italian dessert, and perfect for any celebration like Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day…
Keto Panna cotta is a delicious creamy Italian dessert made with cream and gelatin, and it is much simple to make. Do you know how quick it is to make this Keto Panna Cotta? It’s so fast that you’ll only need about 20 minutes to whip this together. And if you’re impatient, like me, you only need to chill it for about 2 hours before enjoying.
Of course, there’s some chilling time in there, however, prep time is a breeze so, it’s great for making in advance as well. I personally enjoy treats I can make when I have time so it’s ready when I need it later.
I have to admit I LOVE every Panna Cotta recipe. Keto Low Carb Vanilla Panna Cotta is versatile! You make the basic panna cotta and then you can add your favorite toppings: sugar-free salted caramel, raspberry, strawberry jam… It could be the endless variations on flavor. Its served cold, fresh out of the fridge.
The basic ingredients and simple technique give you plenty of opportunities for variety. You can create softer or firmer Panna Cotta using gelatin, dairy-free milk, cream, low carb sweetener, and seasonings. That’s it!
This Keto Panna Cotta recipe is one of the best desserts to have during Spring and Summer. This will be your new favorite berry Panna Cotta Recipe, especially because it’s deliciously Low Carb. With just a few simple ingredients you’ve got an awesome after-dinner snack that is light in calories but high in flavor!
How to bloom gelatin
Gelatine is the key to make a perfect keto Panna Cotta. Blooming gelatin can be tricky. There is nothing worse than biting into a rubbery chunk when enjoying a delicate dessert. Here are my steps to blooming gelatin.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water.
- Let sit for five minutes.
- Set it over heat and bring to a simmer, whisking to dissolve the gelatin into the liquid.
Ingredients to make this Keto Panna Cotta recipe
- Heavy whipping cream
- Unsweetened almond or hemp milk
- Grass-fed gelatin
- Powdered Swerve Sweetener
- Vanilla extract
- Fresh raspberries
- Powdered Swerve
How to make the perfect Keto Panna Cotta recipe
- Lightly grease 2 4-ounce capacity ramekins.
- In a small saucepan, combine the heavy cream and the almond milk. Sprinkle with the gelatin and let sit 3 minutes.
- Set over medium heat, whisking to dissolve the gelatin. Bring to just a simmer, then remove from heat and add the white chocolate. Let sit a few minutes to melt, then whisk in the sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the two prepared ramekins and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, until firm.
With a fork, mash the raspberries, water, and sweetener together until pureed. Spread around the base of the panna cotta on the plate, or drizzle over top.
How to un-mold Keto Vanilla Panna Cotta Recipe
To un-mold: You can leave the panna cotta in the dessert dishes or ramekins but I love how it looks when it’s un-molded onto a plate. The easiest way to do this is to sit the whole ramekin in a bowl of hot water for about 15 to 20 seconds to loosen. Don’t leave it much longer or it may melt too much.
Then remove from the water, set a dessert plate on top, flip them over and give it a good shake. The panna cotta will usually come free quite easily.
Make this for someone you love. The flavor and texture are incredible and it’s a memorable treat!
Amount Per Serving