This easy Low Carb No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake is perfect for your Holiday dessert! This will become your favorite dessert to make for the holidays with family and friends!
Christmas is just around the corner and it wouldn’t be the same without peppermint candy. I have to admit that Cheesecake is one of my favorite kinds of cake. This no-bake dessert is festive, delicious and easy to make. Everything is perfect about this cheesecake.
I’m so happy that today I’m sharing with you a delicious holiday recipe for you. My all family love cake with delicious peppermint flavor and this Low Car, Sugar-Free No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake is perfect for a holiday party as a tasty treat to share with my family and friends this season.
I am sure they will be a hit on your holiday dessert table too. They are rich and decadent, but so easy to make.
This cheesecake is no-bake, so you don’t have to worry about the heat up of your homes and roast themselves to death while making it.
My No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake has one secret ingredient that makes it so indulgent: Raspberries. Instead of red food coloring, I prefer the natural red color of raspberries. I love the combination of chocolate, peppermint, and raspberries. So you don’t have to use any food coloring…
This low carb peppermint cheesecake is perfect for anyone following a keto or other low carb lifestyle. I could eat the whole thing by myself!
Ingredients to make Low Carb Peppermint Cheesecake
For the crust:
- Almond flour
- Cocoa powder
- Low Carb Sweetener
- Unsalted butter
For the filling:
- Heavy whipping cream
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Peppermint extract
- Sour Cream
For the topping
- Chocolate (one bar 85%)
How to make Keto Low Carb Peppermint Cheesecake
- Combine the melted butter, almond flour, cocoa powder, and low carb sweetener in a medium mixing bowl. You want to make sure all the dry ingredients are mixed into the butter.
- Put the mixture in a 10-inch springform pan and press the crust into the bottom. Some people like using a glass to press it in, but I just use my fingers. Place in the freezer while you make the filling
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sweetener until smooth. Beat in sour cream, whipping cream, and extracts until combined. Add raspberry puree
- Carefully spread filling over crust. Set in the fridge to firm. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or until set
- In a small, heavy saucepan, over medium-low heat, combine heavy whipping cream and the chocolate.
- When the chocolate begins to melt, whisk constantly until the mixture becomes smooth and glossy.
- Cool and pour over the cheesecake and serve.
I mean what better dessert could there be to serve on Christmas day? It’s good that it may just become a holiday tradition for you and your family!