Crispy Roasted Brussels Sprouts are not just incredibly easy to prepare, but also, one of the most popular Holiday side dishes! Keto and low-carb friendly as well!
Roasted Brussel sprouts with balsamic glaze are so good! Plus, they have healthy nutrients and are a low carb veggie. They are one of my favorite side dishes.
How do you feel about Brussels sprouts? Do you love them, or hate them? Over the last few years, I feel like they’ve been getting more and more popular, and I couldn’t be happier about it! Brussels sprouts are some of my favorite fall veggies – they’re fresh and healthy, but still hearty, and they pair well with all sorts of seasonings.
Definitely, you should try this roasted Brussels sprouts recipe. They come out of the oven with golden brown centers and crackly, crisp outer leaves. Even the biggest Brussels sprouts skeptics can’t resist them.
Ingredients to make Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Fresh brussels sprouts – halved
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cloves garlic – minced
- Whole grain mustard
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
How To Cut a Brussel Sprout
First rinse any debris off of them;
Remove any dead or browned outer leaves;
Using a sharp paring knife trim the end off that is discolored;
Cut the brussel sprout lengthwise.
How to make Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, and line a baking sheet (with a rim) with aluminum foil. Alternatively, spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Trim brussels sprouts, removing any loose leaves from the outside. Slice in half, lengthwise.
- Add oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add brussels sprouts and toss to ensure they’re coated.
- Spread out on a baking sheet and scatter butter throughout sprouts.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping brussels sprouts over about halfway through cooking time.
What to serve with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
How to store Roasted Brussels Sprouts
If you have leftover brussels sprouts, store them in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Can you freeze Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Yes, you can also freeze crispy brussels sprouts for 2-3 months. However, they will be more mushy after thawing and reheating.
How to reheat Roasted Brussels Sprouts
For best results, you can reheat brussels sprouts in the oven at 400 degrees F, until hot.
Basically, there are countless ways that you can customize your sprouts. So have fun experimenting, and happy roasting this Brussels sprouts season!